- Manage large amounts of data efficiently – record personnel details or integrate with windows active directory. Access and manage external service provider information, contract and credential details.
- Avoid double handling – print staff ID cards straight from staff listing.
- Flexibility to set up user groups for customizable permissions depending on access requirements.
- Easy access to after-hours contact lists.
- The ‘Action List’ compiles up to date information from multiple modules for action by the user, all in the one place!
- Stay on top of costs with the ability to capture and report on these from all modules within kwiklook
- Create alerts to Email or SMS for any event across multiple modules in kwiklook e.g. Credential expiry, maintenance job allocation, incident reports containing personal injury
- Detailed reporting available for staff listings, user group and permissions, contractors, asset and maintenance job costs – all with drill down features for summarized reporting