- Easy access to and recording of staff and contractor credentials and training.
- Flexible induction programs that can be designed to your requirements.
- Convenience of online functionality for contractor staff – ensure that all contractor staff are inducted before arriving onsite, saving time and creating greater efficiency.
- The work is done for you with automated alerts generated for credential expiry.
- Ability to define courses and sessions that staff or contractors need to attend.
- Register hazards and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Additional reports include course attendance, risk register (including risk matrix information) and projects.
- If integrated with kwiklook visitor id module – certification and induction checks can be performed at reception or other entry areas.
- Integrate with kwiklook Communications module to link diary entries, tasks, journal entries and hazards to different projects.
- Create and manage projects by sourcing information from all areas of kwiklook and outside inputs to ensure continuous improvement processes are in place.