Creation and Management of Inductions for staff and external service providers is a time consuming necessity for many organisations, large and small. kwiklook’s WHS Compliance module enables easy and intuitive administration of Inductions and other credentials, before any activities are commenced onsite. A link to the kwiklook online Induction is emailed to each person directly from within kwiklook desktop interface. The induction can then be completed online ensuring that WHS Compliance requirements are met and allowing the person to sign-in to the facility via the visitor ID kiosk without manual checks being required.
Features & Benefits
- Save significant amounts of administration time spent inducting new staff or contractors.
- Create a library of Inductions based on person type.
- All types of media can be included in the Induction.
- Include questions – multiple choice, yes/no, true/false
- Automated alerts are emailed to the individual when an Induction is due to expire.
- Service Provider/Staff databases are automatically updated when the Induction is passed/completed.
- Visitor/Contractor entry screens check the person’s Induction status on sign-in to the facility.